Biyernes, Disyembre 30, 2011

CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS IN A LIVING AND LOVING MISSION

     Christmas is indeed a meaningful time of celebration of God's love. Such preparation and commencement would be fruitful and great if everyone took part in sharing, reconciliation, and loving one another despite limitations and imperfections not just for a day or an Advent season but a daily and living experience with family and others.
A shared life with my beloved family 
     Let me share one's reminiscing encounter with my great grandparents who are closed to my heart. It seemed that their teachings and life's inspirations had more deepened my faith and response in mission in life in my family, relatives and those least favored. More so, my varied experiences in community involvement since then had made my life more meaningful especially when you shared your life, responsibility and blessings to others particularly the least favored. Can't express that feeling of joy and enlightenment once you've done such good deed of service without an expected thing in return... These thoughts of mine I'm sharing with you are what I feel and thought of... 'tis true! I may not be perfect but I wanted to do so such act that makes me feel good and happy.
A smile that shows my truthfulness
A showcase as a nature lover
Being with NLTSGO participants during the educational tour in Ocean Park
      Certainly, my sensitivity to the needs had instilled and created an initiative to respond to the call of time to be the symbolic living water that had showered and blessed me in the midst of the daylight. How it happen? Could be a miracle and covenant to that call of making a good difference in my simple way of being Ivy? This may have another meaning in my life as Pisces relevant and related to my favorite symbolism, water and vine, that had connections and meaning to my existence. 
A point of  being hyrophilic
     As time passed by, I felt that those unexpected blessings and surprising events in my life journey had a point and a reminder for me to express and share. Being a person, we're blessed in many ways. Such giftedness could be shared in mission. I believe that one's existence in this world has a great purpose. It's up to us how would we live and love to do something good for the common good of all. 
Walking in the river on the way to Malutok Mission
     Sincerely, we could make a good difference in varied expressions of our love to God and others... For instance, I find my month Palawan mission a worthwhile and meaningful life experience being with Palawan natives last April 23-May 23, 2011. It's not just a break but a worthwhile reality in giving one's time and shared mission in literacy, grooming, and showcase of talents for others to grow and develop and hopefully in the future they'll be better and be good assets in the society as the future of the nation.

Pictures taken during the Palawan Mission last Summer 2011
Singing a song during the assembly
A pose along the river trekking Mt. Buyo
Teaching Life Science with sophomores
Educating Level 2 students about Physical Science
Winning and pointing the target in  Sulpok
A pose with sweet Palawan kids
During the grooming session of students
Being with incoming sophomores during SMC Day
CMMF Friends and Palawan people in Malutok, Rizal 
     Having the sense and happiness to serve others in teaching, feeding and facilitating fun games with the children and youth, had been in my heart and program of facilitating activities in community outreach with my fellow leaders before and recently, with my beloved students and young people as I quote them, I-envoys (I as instrument / agent of change), who volunteer themselves and desire to be part of unique services for the common good of others. Doing so to alleviate the needy had touched others and oneself making me realize that there's really a different feeling once you served and helped. It made me felt cried almost and expressed silently that we should be grateful of what we have and find time to share a spare time to make Christmas not just for a day but anytime if not all the time... for Christmas is that Christ is in the mass (people) and must be within us in thoughts, deeds and actions. 
Community involvement of Biology Club in Nursery Phase 1
NDKC HS Batch'99 medical mission in Purok Cherry
Pamaskong Handog of St. Lorenzo Class to Nursery & Purok Cherry Children
     How I wish that we find and live a good meaning of Christmas? Have such time to celebrate life and God's love for we've been blessed in many ways. 
Enjoying with Blue Dragons
My dearly St. Lorenzo IBY's Angels
My loved Francebellians last Christmas Party
St. Elizabeth Students
Batch'99 reunion in Infinity, JC Complex
My cousins and relatives during Christmas celebration
My beloved family and relatives during Christmas break
    More just recently, Advent season specifically the last week of December has been a yearly celebration of thanking God for everything with my family and loved ones in giving gifts, sharing a simple banquet and enjoying in fun games and showcases of talents of my family relatives, cousins, and friends in the ancestral house of my grandparents. I felt my presence and leadership in conducting activities with the young people had been my significant role and responsibility in my family mission to gather as one family. 
Facilitating fun games with cousins and relatives
     Is this a call? I thought that my life would not be complete if I would not live and love this mission for others. There could be other reasons why I did those acts where I am called to serve and be part of this shared mission in living and loving others and doing so that would make me better as a person for this is what I feel and I want do so... an inner feeling and a call for others for you.
   Let's celebrate life and Christmas . Live life in a shared mission. ..making Jesus known and love...because I love you and I love to do so... Love others as you love oneself and love God above!  : )




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento